- Try natural remedies for sleep like meditation or hot milk before bed.
- Avoid sleeping on your hands so that you don’t get swollen and painful wrists.
- Straighten your legs and move your ankles and toes in circular movements to avoid cramps.
- Soak your hands and feet in cold water or apply ice packs if they get red and itchy. Also avoid wearing socks.
- If you are keen to keep your hair in control rub a tablespoon of coconut oil in your hair after shampooing!
Questions you may have
“Weight gain differs from woman to woman. On an average women gain 10 -14 Kgs during pregnancy. In the second trimester women generally gain 400 – 425 gms a week. If you are concerned that you are not reaching the target weight gain your doctor advised ask your doctor for advice. I checked with my doctor.”
“I was offered one in my second trimester. Whooping cough can kill and the vaccination provides protection during the first few weeks of the baby’s life. It is very safe for mother and baby. You should consult your doctor.”