- Your blood pressure gets a little lower than it usually is. Don’t get up abruptly from a chair or sofa as you could feel dizzy.
- Don’t compare the size of your belly with other pregnant women. It varies from person to person. Just make sure all is going well at your antenatal check-ups.
- Use a foot rest to raise your feet slightly when resting. It helps with back pain.
- When standing, place one foot on a low stool when possible to take some pressure off your lower back.
- Your fluid intake should be adequate. Drink plenty of fluids, combat constipation with added fiber, and avoid straining when you go to the bathroom.