- Make sure you have your Iron tablets.
- Take plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Avoid raw seafood and fish with higher levels of mercury.
- Do pelvic exercises.
- You may have a white milky vaginal discharge. This is normal.
- Have a wholesome diet – oily fish, eggs, nuts and flak seeds. If you are not enjoying eggs substitute with soy, dal, beans and grain. Milk with youghurt or vegetables with fruit. Avoid raw or uncooked paneer.
- Try to stay a healthy weight and not overweight.
- Know about all the laboratory tests and investigations that you may need.
- You may wonder whether your belly should be bigger or smaller. Try not to compare yourself with other pregnant women!
Questions you may have
“It is totally upto you. I told my very close friend who I can trust and feel comfortable with. She is experienced and I value her advice.”
“I made sure that I took some time out every day to relax. I spent it listening to the radio or music. I would read magazines.